Monday, January 28, 2013

Im Alive!

Wow.. I let a long time pass before I updated. Well where shall I begin..

December, got some rad shit from the man in a red suit(Christmas) the family actually got me tein inner and outer tie-rods! So I was pretty pumped, also I placed an order for a origin stylish front bumper which is suppose to be here already. But its not. Not a surprise, and I swapped turbos from a lame t28 to a blitz turbo-loader kit (k26) rated for 450whp! Plans are just to bump up to about 350whp which is quite a bit more then what I am running now.

Event wise: I drove a firebird event on december 14th no pictures.. But I did drive an event January 4th for another drag and drift and I competed for the first time at IFO (import Face Off) last sunday! I didnt make qualifying sadly, my practice runs were pretty good but then the pressure was on and the track dried from when I did my last practice run and I just couldn't throw a solid line..

2013 has some big plans!






Almost forgot, it doesn't ever rain in AZ.. But it decided to rain the weekend of IFO

No comments:

Post a Comment