Monday, June 25, 2012

MATT AND KIM

As you know I fucking love M&K, my favorite band if your new and just reading this haha
But as of today their New single dropped and let me just say its pretty damn good! I cant wait for the album to drop in fall! Also These two Albums mean the world to me, To/From EP is most likely the hardest albums to get ahold of. Its the original CD made by them to send to a label, I spent a lot of time tracking this down! Cameras the single is much more common but as you can see its been signed by Matt and Kim, sadly I had bought this record from a shop that held a meet and greet with the band and they got them to sign it. So my goal is to get To/From signed by them myself!
(reason the text is all different is to due to me taking it from my tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment