Friday, June 22, 2012

Lightening

So this is an exciting morning for me since Matt and Kim just revealed that their dropping a new single from their album "lightening" the song is called "lets go"! Seriously pumped for this shit to come out.
Alright for car news the s14 is under complete construction, ripped the KA out and time for the SR. However I just got the car towed to a local welding and wiring guru to weld me up some tubs,tubes and v-mount along with relocation wires and other things I am not capable of. Then after fabrication the car is getting the bay painted so all in all I cant wait for this to be done! I have a bunch of pictures on my phone and if I have time I may just contribute a whole posting on just pictures with brief description. Pictures make everything more enjoyable.. I've been slacking if you cant tell

No comments:

Post a Comment