Monday, May 7, 2012

My friday night

Well what can I say, I had the car jacked up with Matt and Kim playing and taking a little to often of breaks to troll AZ240.. It was a quite but a solid night I accomplished quite a bit of work(before my girlfriend came over where all halted..but in a good way )  in order to get the car looking good for once! the week before my rear right tire popped off the rim twice so that was frustrating seeing that the tire mounted on it was brand new.. So I dropped a pretty penny into a fresh ass set of federals 225/40 rz18. They have a mighty fine stretch haha! Also im on the last little bit on school so hopefully this summer will bring lot of great memories new friends and more opportunities!!

                                          Quick shot of my garage
                                Basically my two favorite things Matt and Kim and AZ240 haha
                               AZ240 meet intense power brought out this to play...

No comments:

Post a Comment